you for reading the document "Negative
Impact of Childhood Sexual Abuse".
To help us further understand the
implications of treatment for these
issues, AbuseConsultants.com would
appreciate your participation in an
anonymity and confidentiality will
be maintained. We will not have record
of who is responding to the survey
questions unless you specifically
provide that information.
If you would like to be added to our mailing lists for newsletters and clinical updates, please include your email address:
1. After reading about the negative impact of childhood sexual abuse and severe trauma, did you learn that there is a greater impact to abuse than you had realized?
2. What areas of impact were new to you?
3. If you know someone that has been sexually abused or severely traumatized, which of the following categories of impact have you known them to experience:
4. Has the person who has been traumatized and abused received adequate treatment and support?
5. What types of treatment have been helpful?
Not at all
Haven't tried this
Thank you for your participation in this survey. Your active participation in improving the treatment and clinical understanding of severe sexual abuse and trauma issues will be of great value to many people for years to come.
E-mail Counseling. Click here
for details on how you can receive
private therapeutic consultation
for your personal questions and